Skip to main content

Friday Finds


Let’s see, what else have I added to my TBR list?

--The Rossetti Letter, by Christi Phillips. Set in 17th century Venice; I read The Devlin Diary this past week, which is a sequel of sorts, so I’d like to read The Rossetti Letter as well.

--The Lady Tree, by Christie Dickason. Set in 17th century England; by the author of The Firemaster’s Mistress and The Principessa (which I’m reading and enjoying right now).

Comments

Lezlie said…
I enjoyed The Rossetti Letter when I read it last year. I'm looking forward to The Devlin Diary!

Lezlie
Alyce said…
I haven't read either of these. Looks like you're into the 17th century right now though. :)
Marg said…
I have thought about reading The Rossetti Letter a number of times, but never actually managed to pick it up!

Enjoy!
Anonymous said…
I see a pattern here. On a historical fiction kick??