Skip to main content

Friday Finds



I only have one find for this week, and it’s a book I’m going to be receiving via the LTER program. Considering there were nearly 1500 people who requested the book, I feel pretty lucky to be receiving this. And it looks like it will be an excellent read.

Comments

What a great find. I broke down and bought my own copy since the competition seemed so fierce, but f course have not had the time to read it yet.
Beth said…
I was one of the other 1,500. Looks like I'm going to have to break down and buy it!
Adele said…
look forward to seeing what you think of it.
Alyce said…
Wow, you got really lucky! I've heard it's a great book.
Gwendolyn B. said…
Wow! You were lucky to snag that one! It's on my wish list right now. Enjoy!